小太阳[女A男O]

1-"Saving the Aloof Academic God Who Suicided"
Xihe looked at the aloof academic who wore glasses, a blue and white school uniform, and looked bored.
Last night, she got a system.
The mission is to make this gloomy and lonely high school student happy.
-The
process was a bit tortuous, but the results were pretty good. The academic master's happiness level was increasing day by day, and Xihe also planned to retire after success.
-Under
the street lights and in the night wind, she stepped on his shadow and escorted him home.
But who can tell her why this top student of the Flower of the Mountain held her in his arms and asked for a mark?
-The
sun rises and never sets.
Keywords [Redemption]
-
Nervous

sports
student , cruel and ruthless.
-He
only makes cold use of all the Alphas who like him, but she...
is the Bai Yueguang who has been in his heart for seven years.
-After
breaking the original plot,
he was reborn and returned to the age of nineteen.
Bai Yueguang actually approached him and said he liked him?
-Jiang
Lingyue is a career-minded female Alpha.
She didn't expect that a random act of bravery when she was young would become the boy's salvation.
-After
being bound by the system, she had no choice but to seduce this unknown admirer.
However, this admirer seems a little crazy.
-I
love the moon, but the moon doesn't know it.
Keywords [Secret Love]
-
Cold lover and scumbag Bai Yueguang x Gentle and sensitive crazy male student

3 - "I made a fake show with my mortal enemy"
Jian Yao is the eldest daughter of the Jian family who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
She was arrogant and straightforward by nature, and after accidentally entering the live broadcast room, she formed a relationship with a male anchor.
-But
not long after, she got a system that asked her to conquer this male anchor who was a "favorite" fan.
After being rewarded and becoming the boss of the live broadcast room,
she invited him to have dinner together.
-
But that day when she opened the cafe,
what stood in front of her was a long-haired beauty with fiery red lips and a red dress.
-The
stars are hidden in the fog, and you are hidden in my heart.
Keywords [A match made in heaven]