全息时代[女A男O]

Yao Guo had a crush on his captain when he was a young girl.
The undifferentiated girl even secretly changed her intention to become an Omega for him.
However, the falling flowers are intentional, and the flowing water is ruthless.
The captain is aloof and abstinent, ruthless and talkative, and his strength is the ceiling of holographic competition.
However, never fall in love!

Until the captain mysteriously disappeared during an interstellar live broadcast, Yao Guo failed to catch up with the male god in his heart.
Over the years, her dream gradually changed from "chasing" her male idol to "finding" him who was missing.

In the end, he actually followed in the footsteps of his idol and lived like a male god step by step.

Cold and ascetic, with explosive strength, he has become the well-deserved captain of the top Alpha holographic team.
She also finally knew the hidden secret of the core of the team.

*

In the same year, a delicate and beautiful young man stood out from the second team with his amazing talent and sophisticated performance.
Everyone knew that this child of unknown origin was here for Yao Guo - his eyes never left her figure.

It's a pity that Team Yao is emotionally slow and stingy and never gave him even a look.

Maybe it's not just because of the secret. This young boy looked so much like the one she couldn't let go of in her heart.

What is shocking is that when this rising star of the team applied to join the first team,
he was ruthlessly stamped with a "rejected" order by the captain.

*

"Isn't this nonsense?" Yao Guo threw the examination report in front of the team doctor, "Omega? Huh? How did he get into the first team?" The team doctor looked embarrassed, "
Other Omegas may not be able to do it, but he will definitely be able to do it." "

All year round . Disguised as a Beta and deceived everyone? He also had to complete rigorous training. You overestimated him." "
He can really do it."

Yao Guo sneered lightly and grabbed Si Mu who was hiding in the inner room. , spitting smoke rings on the pretty boy's face with disdain.

"I'm not as easy to talk to as the team doctor."
"Want to join a team? Get through your estrus first."