我超超超超超爱你哒![女A男O]

Xie Meng escaped.
A year ago, Xie Meng had a dream and found out that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag man and a bitch woman. She contributed to the emotional push and pull of the protagonist. Because she was framed, she was killed by the heroine and sent to prison to make fun of her. She was forced to leave the plot by the system. Dun's operation was as fierce as a tiger, and after sending the heroine to prison, she ran away smoothly for fear of the hero's revenge.
System: Are you afraid?
Xie Meng: I’m so scared! When Fu Han got under my bed, he was afraid he would kill me! He just cried at me, and I was so fucking scared!

Two days after his death escape, Xie Meng was hit by a flower pot and lost his memory.
When she woke up from the hospital, her friend told her: "You are the president of ASA Entertainment. Although you and Fu Hanjian are in a business marriage, you two are very much in love, and everyone in our circle is extremely envious." Xie Meng scoffed, disapprovingly
. .
The next moment, she saw someone knocking at the door. The man was handsome and well-dressed, with a cold temperament, which hit her aesthetic point. She fell in love at first sight, opened her arms and said cheerfully: "Come here, my husband, hug me!"

Fu Hanjian, who was about to get divorced: "..."
Xie Meng: "Whether you believe it or not, I love you so much!"
Fu Hanjian: "..."
*
Fu Hanjian and Xie Meng's business Marriage, marriage first, love later.
Because they had been in love once, no matter how he tried to seduce Xie Meng, she remained unmoved.

Unexpectedly, Xie Meng disappeared after the plane crash.
After finding the person, he lost his memory. Apart from hugging him, kissing him and telling him that he loved him, the ice sculpture turned into a sand sculpture and his personality collapsed.
Fu Hanjian: Just... quite bald.