穿成星际文女配[女A男O]

Qin Yulin passed through a bloody interstellar novel and became the cannon fodder female supporting character in it. She's just a supporting actress, so she doesn't panic at all. She's seen the plot a long time ago and doesn't panic at all!

In the article, the author lived her life as the male protagonist Jack Su, promoted all the way up the harem, and finally became the strongest king in the universe, while she became the dog-licking cannon fodder who came to confess her love at first sight to the male protagonist, but actually came to give him a gold finger. , died of shame and anger after being rejected by the male protagonist.

Yu Lin, who had changed the core, laughed angrily when she saw the words "die of shame and anger". Is she cannon fodder? The kind that blows the male protagonist into ashes? That’s fine!

So -
the golden finger of martial arts skills that the male protagonist originally wanted to learn was gone.
Yu Lin: It’s been passed down from my ancestors, why should I give it to you?

The male protagonist is pushing the most beautiful little Omega prince in the universe to the corner and preparing to mark it.
Yu Lin: Oh no, someone is playing hooligan!

The male protagonist could have used his various abilities as a rare Alpha to crush others.
The Chinese medicine pills made by Yu Lin can improve the physical condition, and Alpha students begin to differentiate among the students. Their strength increases greatly and they crush the male protagonist.

The male protagonist was supposed to seduce the daughters of a group of powerful noble families with his heroic appearance in a mecha competition.
Yu Lin: I hope they can still like you after seeing you beaten into a pig's head.

The male protagonist finally spent a lot of money to buy an S-class mecha.
Yu Lin: That’s a defective product I made, with my Trojan horse virus implanted in it.

After betraying all his relatives and losing everything, the male protagonist angrily cursed Yu Lin as a witch, ruining his good idea of ​​unifying the universe.

However, in full view of everyone, the most beautiful little Omega prince in the universe held Yu Lin in his arms and said with a smile: She is indeed a witch.
Then he elegantly lifted her chin and kissed her deeply.

Yes, if she wasn't a witch, how could she be so obsessed with him that he only had eyes for her?