秘密情书[GB]

When she was eight years old, Xie Weixing brought homeless Ji Weizhou back and fostered him at home.
She thinks he is like a little rabbit and should be taken good care of.

From then on, there was a little tail behind her.

20-year-old Ji Weizhou became rebellious and kept dating and breaking up with alphas.
Ji Weizhou, 22, ran away from home and never came back.
Ji Weizhou, 24, called her and said hello.

Ji Weizhou, 25, wrote her a letter, but he still said hello to her.
When he was 26 years old, Ji Weizhou's death certificate and a box of relics were mailed, filled with more than 800 thick letters, each filled with greetings and thoughts.
The only special one was that after the beautiful words "I like xx", the name was scrawled tightly, as if afraid of anyone knowing.

Xie Weixing put the letter away and couldn't help but sigh.
When she woke up again, she returned to the age of 20, when Ji Weizhou was the most rebellious.

Xie Weixing pinched his wrist and never let anyone harm Ji Weizhou.
Before that, she not only kicked over the female alpha who was entangled with him, but also cut off all Ji Weizhou's peach blossoms, eliminating any possibility of destroying him...

for a long, long time.
Ji Weizhou, who was still rebellious, was carried home by her, crying: "You are not my alpha, you are not allowed to control me like this!"
Xie Weixing looked at him with complicated eyes, was silent for a long time and said: "It's not impossible ."
Ji Weizhou stopped crying when he raised his eyes in shock: "???"