渣了偏执霸总O后我被迫当妈[女A男O]

At the age of sixteen, Xue Cheng differentiated into an alpha.

She has a top-notch pedigree. At work, she is a hard-working secretary who pretends to work in a large group, and after get off work, she is a fishing-type Neptune who plays games in various social places.

Never marry, never marry, be free and uninhibited, this is her life creed that she believes to be the truth. Helplessly, he overturned and fell on his resolute boss Pei Siyue.

The boss is a cold and ascetic mature man. Calm and calm, he is a perfect and powerful alpha in the eyes of outsiders.

Just when all the omegas in the company were fascinated by him, Xue Cheng accidentally bumped into his secret in the underground parking lot.

The man whose glands were burning and who was hiding in the car and releasing pheromones out of control was actually his boss who had just reprimanded him.

He is actually an omega!

An accidental mark tied her to her boss. From then on, freedom began to leave her.

Going out to play? To report. gathering with friends? There can be no one he does not allow. Even at work, we have to be inseparable and never see each other when we look down.

...Is this still the cold boss who rejects people thousands of miles away?

I saw that my boss was becoming more and more clingy and even started to read the baby care manual. Xue Cheng finally felt something was wrong.

Is he serious about coming?

"You have deceived my heart and you still want to run away?" Her

boss sneered and blocked her way, holding a pregnancy test report signed by him in his hand.

"Come here and take responsibility."