装A的战神怀了宿敌的崽[女A男O]

As the outstanding S+-level Alpha princess of Nanzhou Star, Tang Jiaojiao was once captured by the enemy star's God of War Leng Yunyi and was interrogated by him using all possible means. From then on, she vowed to make him pay the price.

He thought it would be a great humiliation for Leng Yunyi to marry him, but he didn't expect that the former glorious God of War was lame and blind, and he married Leng Danfeng lightly in a wheelchair.

Tang Jiaojiao entered the wedding room with a whip and silver handcuffs, preparing to interrogate her old rival: Is there something wrong? The

silver-haired man in the wheelchair raised his head and said shyly: "Kiss me."
Tang Jiaojiao's heart skipped a beat: "Ah? ?!"

This was going wrong. Why did his tone sound like the high-simulation robot hidden in her secret room?

The man who had always been cold and arrogant was very proactive at this time: "I also want to have a child soon."

Tang Jiaojiao grunted: "What nonsense are you talking about? Who, who wants to have a child with you!"

Besides, how can AA have a child? ? ?

This man is showing weakness to the enemy. Tang Jiaojiao is calm and calm. She only married him to obtain information and avenge the past.

It's just a heart that's beating hard.

"Don't you, please, like me?"

Looking at the God of War, whose eyes were suddenly filled with resentment and frailty, and whose lips were biting until they turned white, he smelled the suddenly rich and sweet scent of cherry blossom Omega in the air.

Tang Jiaojiao: Help, help, he is pretending to be an Omega again.

This time it was a honey trap! ! !
...
Leng Yunyi turned from a god of war to a sinner. He was already disheartened. Unexpectedly, when he opened his eyes in a wheelchair one day, his mental power actually connected with a high-end simulation with the same face as him in a secret room. robot.

The Alpha princess from the enemy star was shaking her whip at him one second, and then kissing him hard the next.

Then, he finally relented and agreed to "marry" the enemy star and make meritorious deeds.

The sun was shining brightly on the day she was kissed, and she was beautiful.