强强联姻[女A男O]

The First Command has two kings, Ji Xiu, the deputy director of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and Xie Jinyao, the director of the command.
Both of them regard their work as their wives (husbands) and hate married life deeply.

The Federal Empire issued a decree that unmarried people aged 28 must enter a matching center for forced matching and marriage, otherwise they will be suspended and investigated.

Ji Xiu and Xie Jinyao, who have nothing to lose their careers: Help!
The two were forced to get married, but they hit it off, agreed to get married, and divorced a year later. They joined forces to resist the inhumane rules of the trenches. No one should disturb the other's career!

The whole star is excited: strong marriage!
Ji Xiu and Xie Jinyao: Joining forces (√)

Ji Xiu is very satisfied with the widowed marriage, but Omi revealed: Xie Jinyao said that you are lackluster, average-looking, with a flat butt, and eating too much, just like an Alpha. If it weren't for the marriage, she wouldn't look at you at all. She likes wild and spicy things and is waiting to divorce you!

Ji·Chao is too narrow-minded·Xiu is furious: Nothing good to say? Average looking?
very good! He decided to scumbag Xie Jinyao, first make people fascinated, and then give up!
Let her see what it means to be wild and spicy!

Unexpectedly, the first hookup was...successful.
Ji Xiu:?

After a period of time.
Ji·real career approval·Xiu: TvT, fake career approval and so on are really annoying!

#That means she still remembers that we agreed to get married? #
#说好worryWhy did you rebel#

A few months later, the empire revoked the unscrupulous law. Ji
Xiu sincerely suggested: "Should we get a divorce?
" Only later did he learn that the marriage was designed by Alpha and the agreement was deliberately sloppy. She had coveted him from the beginning! #I only regret that I don’t have eight hundred ideas! # * Xie Jinyao has liked Ji Xiu for a long time. I thought that by setting up a wedding, they would live a marriage with mutual respect, but unexpectedly, they got married only a few days ago. Falling in love.