美弱惨男O他钓我[女A男O]

Ming Luan, an omega who can only live by alphas, is abandoned by alphas again and again.
He was divorced twice, had no stable income, and was too poor to have the money to remove the permanent marks on his glands.

Gu Xicheng, her Bai Yueguang O, before marrying her, was seduced by Alpha whose pheromones were more compatible with her.
She has long breasts, thighs and a thin waist. She is also a family business manager and likes motorcycles, extreme sports and Pikachu.

Everyone thought they were inseparable from each other, but in the deserted corner, they took photos and hugged each other, as if they were no different from any other couple.

But when they returned to their respective lives, she became the female CEO again, and he was still the poor and miserable clerk. The two were strangers, as if they had never known each other before.

They never wanted to disturb each other's lives, nor did they want to become an inseparable part of each other.

This is just a deal where everyone gets what he wants.

-When
Gu Xicheng asked Ming Luan, "I can grant you a wish, what do you want?", she thought Ming Luan would ask for money or her.
Mingluan just looked at her big motorcycle with admiration.
"Sister, I want to ride this."
-In
Mingluan's eyes, there are only two kinds of people in this world.
One wants to save him from danger.
One avoids him like a snake or a scorpion.
Gu Xicheng seems to be the third type.
He couldn't see through it and couldn't leave it.