圈养霸总男O后[女A男O]

Lin Lanlan is an isatis root that has been cultivated for thousands of years.
She has lived diligently as a little idol on Blue Star for more than a hundred years.
In an era when male O's are prevalent, she is lonely.
The question is: Who would like isatis-flavored pheromones?

On a dark and cold night.
Lin Lanlan was thrown out of the back door of the hotel because she refused to follow the unspoken rules.
However, she was attracted by a burst of pheromones and saw a man leaning against the wall.
He was in a susceptible period, and his half-long black hair was half wet with sweat.
The expensive suit fell to the ground and collected some dust.

She is such a helpful herbalist!
Maybe this is the peach blossom that God cannot bear to give her!
But at the moment when the pheromone is released.
Yue Su Sheng vomited!

He vomited so much that the sensitive period was not half as uncomfortable as this.
Lin Lanlan could only take him home to recuperate.
Who knows what his first words will be when he wakes up.
"What does it smell like? It smells so bad."

-
Su Sheng is the leader of the Su family. He has been supporting the entire industry chain of the Su family since his parents died when he was young.
Everyone thought Su Sheng was an alpha.
He does things vigorously and resolutely without any sloppiness.
Unexpectedly, the car overturned at a drinking party.
His old rival drugged him and arranged five delicate and soft Omegas for him.
He desperately escaped from the hotel and hid in an alley.
Just when he was about to lose control, he looked up and looked into the eyes of a little girl.
He originally thought that the relationship between the two could only be a transaction.
Unexpectedly, when he woke up, he found that he was the one trapped in it.