神明他是omega[女A男O]

Gu Ling, the model-worker actress, is charming but not charming, and is the dream lover of thousands of boys. She is so sassy that many men are willing to dress for her.

But she never thought that one day she would actually wear a book and become a female Alpha, and she would have to capture the villainous male god Omega in order to save the world. It is said that the cub raised by the two is the ultimate devil - destroying the entire universe!

The good news is: the male idol is fair-skinned and beautiful, and he is a gentle and ascetic person wearing gold-rimmed glasses. To her taste.

The bad news is: she got dressed a little early, her boyfriend had just been released from the forbidden area, she had just picked up a cub that could read minds, and she had just lost her proud superpower.
She herself is still a large ginseng planted in the soil!

Gu Ling sneered: Ha, I will go and please a man?
System: Completing the task will reward you with a blank check.

Gu Ling: It has nothing to do with money. The main thing is that I have had a heroic dream of saving the world since I was a child.

system:? ? ?
.........
As the ancestor of a planet's superpowers, Xuan Yuan also has another name on Planet X: God!
Because his scientific research was too crazy, he was imprisoned by the royal family of Planet X in the most desolate forbidden land.

Three hundred years later, he returned to the world...
The bosses just wanted him to lie down and stop thinking about the fate of mankind.

Ever since, the superpowers were limited, arranged love, and the mind-reading little nemesis descended from the sky.

God at the beginning: I grew mushrooms at home, relied on my handsome face to participate in love variety shows, and pretended to be a couple with Ms. Gu to make the audience scream and clap, but I endured the humiliation. I even recognized my father’s multiple daughters.

I just asked not to let me differentiate into an Omega. In the middle of the night, I dreamed of ginseng and said to me: "Be good, scream louder."
After that, God said: It's good to be an Omega, and I pay less taxes. Her ginseng-flavored pheromones are great tonic and unlimited. Shy GIF~
The god who comes later, behind the gold-rimmed glasses, is covered in white mist: In this scene, if I don’t shout cut, you are not allowed to stop.
...
On the day the truth was revealed, the charming woman pulled the mental restraint ring around the man's neck and gently put her red lips on it: "Gods don't have hearts." The
shackles and chains on the man's body were removed, but she let her Clamping down, his eyes were red: "You're right."