绿茶O太香了[女A男O]

Wen Sixiao, a top female Alpha, left the Wen family to start her own business from scratch in order to avoid getting married, and became the most outstanding young entrepreneur in H country.
Then on the day after her thirtieth birthday, the media announced that she was engaged and had a fiancé.

On the day she learned that she had a fiancé, her fiancé, who was a senior this year, came to her with a school bag and told her that her family wanted them to live together.
The world is changing so fast that Wen Sixiao feels like she can't keep up.

Wen Sixiao and her fiancé Duan Xingbo made a three-part agreement to become a contractually unmarried couple. She thought she was celibate enough.
But why does Duan Xingbo always seduce her?
*
Duan Xingbo has been secretly in love with Wen Sixiao for five years. Ever since his eighteenth birthday, Wen Sixiao has been the most dazzling light in his life, saving him from the dark abyss.
He made up his mind that from now on, his life would only mean chasing his light.

He worked hard, got admitted to Wen Sixiao and went to college, greedily searched for every trace she left, and tried every means to become her fiancé.
He put on the most perfect mask in front of her, just to make Wen Sixiao look at him one more time.