装B后我撩了同桌[女A男O]

There are two magical beings in Ningcheng No. 3 Middle School.

One is Ji Xinghe, who ranks first in every exam. His facial features are exquisite and angular. Before the differentiation, everyone thought he must be an Alpha, but they didn't expect him to be an Omega. Even though he was an Omega, no one dared to approach him. In the end, it was purely because Ye Xi wouldn't let others approach him.

The other one is Ye Xi, who transferred from high school and is an Alpha disguised as a beta. On the first day she came to school, she bumped into Ji Xinghe and ignored Ji Xinghe's aloofness and sat directly next to him. On the first day, she said that she liked Omega and that Ji Xinghe was her ideal type.

The classmate thought that someone dared to like Ji Xinghe?

Later, they believed it, because not only did Ji Xinghe not show a cold face to Ye Xi, but Ye Xi also brought Ji Xinghe milk tea and breakfast, and sent him to the infirmary to teach the people who bullied him... It seemed that they were going both ways.

Ask every day: Are they together?

Finally one day, Ye Xi dragged Ji Xinghe out of the classroom.

The frontline classmates only saw Ye Xi pushing Ji Xinghe against the wall, while Ji Xinghe stretched out his arms to hug Ye Xi with red ears.

They didn't hear Ye Xi say: "Don't move, let me hug you, or I'll bite you."

Alpha, a straightforward, bold, love-minded girl, and Omega, a cold-blooded but clingy man .

[Small Theater]
Ye Xi: They all say hello to you. Indifferent, then why are you so cute to me?
Ji Xinghe: Because you have a filter, you stalk me.
Ye Xi: When chasing your wife, you must stalk her, otherwise your wife will run away with someone else.
Ji Xinghe: Stop screaming. (Ears are already red)
Ye Xi: Hehe, my wife is the cutest!