邪神男友是Omega[女A男O]

A hundred years ago, alien creatures invaded human habitations. After the species became extinct, diseases carried by dead bodies spread.

In the mall.
Monsters with weird shapes and baby-crying sounds can be seen everywhere, wandering like zombies, looking for their next prey.
"I'm sorry -"
a sweet female voice sounded. The survivors who were hiding looked at the slender girl who suddenly appeared. They watched in horror as the monster opened its bloody mouth and rushed towards her - the scream was ear-piercing
.
Jiang Li picked up the monster's head and scalpel, looked at the group of monsters in the distance, and said with a sweet smile, "Can you go out and fight?" "
The sound was too loud, it scared my boyfriend."

Recently, the monsters in the detention center The number exploded.
The eight-eyed monster cried bitterly: "I just turned around, and she dug out all my eyes and said that I had evil intentions towards her boyfriend-" The
giant ghost cursed: "The one named Jiang also dug out my intestines and said that I was eating She took off her engagement ring—"
Split Tomb spat: "I was torn into pieces because I was ugly! She said she couldn't dirty her boyfriend's eyes—where did she get a boyfriend! No one has ever seen her!"

2.
Jiang Li has been very distressed recently.
My boyfriend ran away from home and didn't come home for three days.
A quarrel is a quarrel. The world outside is too chaotic. She is worried about what her sweet and frail boyfriend will do if he is bullied outside.

3.
One day, a special alarm sounded throughout the city.
The evil god capable of destroying the world has arrived, rivers of blood flow, and a war between humans and monsters is about to begin.
Tens of thousands of ghosts cheered and celebrated, and the man sat on top of ten thousand dead bones, looking down at Jiang Li who came over. The tip of the knife transformed by his mental power fell on the side of her neck, his eyes dark.
"What are you here for?"
"Come to take you home," Jiang Li walked forward with a smile and kissed the back of the man's hand tenderly, "My dear boyfriend."