娇宠那个Omega(女a男o)

When Jiang He woke up, she entered the ABO world and learned that she was Alpha, the eldest daughter of a wealthy family in the northern part of the empire.
Faced with numerous overt and covert struggles at home and outside, Jiang He maintained the same attitude as in the previous world, only having a soft spot for military weapons.
At the dance, Jiang He looked at the exquisite-looking Omega that her father brought to her, and she became extremely interested.
It's just that this beautiful Omega doesn't seem to be liked by his family.
At the subsequent engagement party, Jiang He smiled and hugged her Omega, "It doesn't matter if they don't like you, I will always like you."
Yu Shiyan was held in her arms with a cold expression, but the tips of his ears turned red unconsciously. Hearing Jiang He just nodded.
...
Jiang He always likes to hold Yu Shiyan in her arms, squeeze his palms, and tilt her head to kiss him from time to time.
Yu Shiyan put the drawing aside with some helplessness, and turned his head to look at Jiang He, "Stop your pheromones a little." Jiang He blinked, buried her head
in Yu Shiyan's shoulder and neck, and rubbed it gently, "Can't stop it, they see you." He just ran out on his own."