低温omega[女A男O]

Photographer Jiang Nianyu returned to China after winning an award, rejected countless invitations from top magazines, and quietly joined a paparazzi.
In this world where there are six genders, pheromones ignite like hay when exposed to an open flame, and the entertainment industry, which is the eye of the gossip storm, is an area prone to accidents.

When Jiang Nianyu was still an undifferentiated middle school girl, she experienced serial fraud, idol misconduct and other heartbreaking events for fans.
However, these were all dismissed by the artist management company's understatement of "susceptible period", "estrus period", and "natural phenomenon of pheromone attraction".

Professional sophistry that sells dreams.
Jiang Nianyu angrily carried the camera and insisted on exposing the artists who were secretly in love, cheating, and of low quality one by one.

What, are you going to pay for it?
Thank you, no shortage.

Ah, you said you were wrong?
If apologizing works, why do we need the police?

Having made too many enemies, everyone else in the paparazzi club gradually disappeared, leaving only Jiang Nianyu and his account with tens of millions of fans on the front line of exposure.
Until one day, she prepared a golden basin to wash her hands and decided to get a fan to set her final goal.
【Can I chase orange&dew? The momentum has been so strong recently, I want to buy it ~]

Jiang Nianyu was in a complicated mood. It was obvious that the person who commented was a newcomer to the fandom.
When orange&dew was still a loser, there was no end to the scandal, let alone now that they are rich and famous.
The only dancer in the team who could be considered a high-quality artist not only insisted on quitting the team and quitting the circle, but also had an affair with... well, her.