惊!高冷总裁竟是O[女A男O]

Xia Huaizhi has the appearance of a top sweet girl, but she differentiated into a top Alpha when she was 16 years old. And what's worse is that the senior she likes, Fu Lin, is also an Alpha.

When they reunited after four years, Fu Lin was already the president of the group in suits and leather shoes. He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist and had an outstanding temperament, which was more to her liking than the young boy back then.

So she made up her mind, vowing to chase him down, and then -
bully him severely.
*
For this reason, she disguised herself as a sweet and harmless little white rabbit, and took Fu Lin back to her rabbit hole step by step.

But just when she thought she was about to catch her prey, he suddenly broke away from her mouth and tried to escape from her world.

Xia Huaizhi thought she would be disappointed, but she suddenly found that she was more interested in this hunting game.

After all -
the harder the prey is, the more delicious it will be when you swallow it in one bite.
*
On the day when Omega's identity was exposed, Fu Lin sat helplessly in the corner of the abandoned factory, with the cold mint fragrance exuding all over his body.
Hot sweat rolled down from his chin to his Adam's apple, and then disappeared into his chest that rose and fell with his breathing.

It didn't take much thinking to know that he needed an Alpha now.

But when she approached, he pointed the gun at his temple and threatened: "If you dare to come here, I will die in front of you." ... Half an hour later, he took the initiative to get to her side and

gave
her gave her a compromising hug.
"You must be sent by God to punish me."
"Otherwise...why would I feel pain when you cry?"

Even if there is a trap ahead.
He walked willingly into her trap.

*

Small Theater:
Later, the news that Fu Lin was on maternity leave spread throughout the company.
Everyone: I am such a good husband and father for accompanying my wife on maternity leave!
Insider: The one who is pregnant seems to be our Mr. Fu...
Everyone:? ? ? ? ?