废材女A觉醒后[女A男O]

Before the age of fifteen, Ji Liang was the eldest daughter of the Ji family, a famous genius in the Jade Hammer Star, and the best among the next generation of the Ji family. It is possible to become the alpha of a mecha master.

After turning fifteen, Ji Liang is the owner of a used machine repair shop in Huangxing, a useless alpha with zero mental power.

When she woke up, she learned that she was the cannon fodder female partner of a true and false rich man's book.

In the book, she is a good-for-nothing and a scheming rich woman. After being thrown to the deserted star by the Ji family, she still looked up to her with a look of disdain. Finally, she died on the battlefield of a mecha battle, and there was no one to collect her body.

After waking up, Ji Liang happened to be on a variety show about mechanics.

After the machine repair competition became popular, someone left a message on the Star Network:
[Ji Liang, isn’t it the fake daughter of the Jade Hammer Xingji family before? I heard that she has zero mental power and is a loser. ]

[A native of Jade Hammer Star spoke, it's true. Ji Liang became a waste three years ago and was kicked out by the Ji family. 】

【As expected, he is a useless person and can only be a mechanic who does not need mental power. ]

[I guess her presence is just a gimmick for the show, and she is here to be the control group, right? 】

Ji Liang: Control group? That seems right.

Later, as the only 3S-level mechanic in the galaxy, Ji Liang designed mechas that could be found in every corner of the galaxy. Each of her designs was the hottest trend in the galaxy.

There is no doubt that she has become the control group for all interstellar people.

【2】

Ji Liang’s roommate is a cold and indifferent beta.

Suddenly one day, he stopped her in the corner of the teaching building, and his fair face turned strangely crimson.

Then, she heard him ask: "Ji Liang, are you willing to be my alpha?"

Ji Liang:?
She shook her head subconsciously, and saw her always cold roommate's eyes suddenly reddening, looking at her in disbelief: "Ji Liang, you scumbag!"

Ji Liang:? ? ?