日抛型死对头[女A男O]

In the year when Jiang Xue was admitted to the military academy, Jiang Xue, who had been a beta for more than ten years, split up for the second time with his mortal enemy.

She got up with A, and the other party got up with O.
Jiang Xue: Oh, this

tough-mouthed and cruel enemy possesses a rare daily disposable pheromone, one flavor per day.
Jiang Xue, an innocent person with a dog-nosed nose, smelled heart-beating pheromones over and over again at school, and when she looked up, she discovered that it was Lu Jue again!

Frequent encounters with the person he was interested in, and repeated jumps when he saw his face, Jiang Xue felt that he was going to have major physical and psychological problems.

Jiang Xue: "Lu, did you do it on purpose?"
Lu Jue sneered: "Do you have proof? Or..."
The little bastard with his eyes lowered came slightly closer and blew on the side of her face like a prank.
"Are you afraid that you will fall in love with me?"

During the infiltration mission, the two unexpectedly became partners, playing the role of the prodigal son and the nightingale.

Seeing Lu Jue's face-to-face performance over and over again, Jiang Xue couldn't bear it anymore and went straight for him.

However, I accidentally overplayed it.
Lu Jue, whose cheeks were red and burning, gritted his teeth and pulled down her collar, asking her to pay for a temporary mark.

Jiang Xue never stopped doing anything, which resulted in countless deep and cruel marks.

Later, only she knew how soft and sweet Lu Jue could be, who was so angry when he opened his mouth.