我花开后百花杀[女A男O]

Shen, a mechanical engineer, who is in love without losing his heart or kidneys, the charming little fairy Shan, wakes up in a garbage dump and becomes An imperial princess who is being hunted and has disabled legs.
Shen Minshan: ...The more recently a person has died, the more recently he has been clothed.

She improved her strength while fighting bosses. She wanted to go back to her old job and study mechas, but the emperor's grandfather wanted her to join the command line because he had a country at home waiting for her to inherit.
How to do it? She didn't want to give in, but her grandfather gave her too much.

She had no choice but to collect tens of millions in living expenses every month with tears in her eyes and become a poor and stoic command college student in the military academy.
Secretly gnawing at the mecha master's collection of books, promoting the reform of mechanical life, and using mechanical exoskeletons to increase the force value, punching and kicking mecha masters, and carrying out the word "sea" to the end, and then surprising everyone.
She and her buddies from the military school went crazy and defeated the evil forces, becoming the light of the Federation and the nation's female Alpha.
After the teammates heard the external comments:
Pei Rongce (sneered with a frown): I am the national male Alpha.
Shang Juwen (disdainful but damn competitive): I am the national male Omega.
Liu Erlong & Huo Xiao (looked at each other): ...a primary school chicken.
Duan Chengzheng (holding the beauty back): I am the Omega of the nation’s female Alpha.
Everyone: ...

until her identity and love history were completely exposed by the black new media: Shocked! The strongest commander Shen Minshan is actually the princess of the Destiny Empire, and her private life is chaotic.
There was a lot of discussion on the Internet:
[Please, that’s Shen Minshan! All O's dreams in the Federation A, what's wrong with Haidian, don't let me come! 】
【+1. I am a mountain dog. ]
[How could you lower yourself so much for a woman with bad conduct upstairs? leak! Just sacrifice me and Shanshan’s marriage in exchange for everyone’s happiness. 】

Duan Chengzheng, the previous National Alpha, burst into someone's room with all his brains furious after watching it, and had an incestuous affair with Shen who was at work.
It wasn't until the strong cedar-flavored pheromone made his legs feel weak and his eyes turned red that the unsightly Chief Duan finally restrained himself from the slightly sweet red wine-flavored pheromone from Omega, looked at the love of his life with peach blossom eyes, and recalled It was not easy for them to get back together again, with a hoarse voice, "I love you."