女A她是朵食人花

Lin Cangzhu, which was brought back as an emerging species, spent thousands of years in the laboratory.
Time passed quickly, and 10,200 years later, she transformed into a human form in the laboratory.
She is beautiful and enchanting, and her long red curly hair is like gorgeous poison.

In the petri dish next to her, there lived a creature like her.
A little wolf cub.

After opening the cover of the petri dish, the wolf cub bit her, left a mark on her, and ran away quickly.
But she was also quick-sighted and picked up a handful of wolf hair.

One hundred and eighty-eight days after Lin Cangzhu integrated into the human world, she finally climbed to a high position and gained power and status.

But she ran into her old friend, the little wolf cub, in the ancient Colosseum.
The little wolf cub is muscular and bare-chested, and his white and tender skin is covered with scars from the battle.

There were scars all over his body, but only those eyes were gleaming, full of disdain and fighting spirit.

This is his only chance to survive.
Until he was bought as a gift and given to Lin Cangzhu. His eyes were lifeless, and his whole person was like a vessel wrapped in a thorn ball, full of aggression and unwillingness for the future.
He had low self-esteem, was sensitive, and did not dare to trust others. During the years in the Colosseum, his self-esteem was almost completely shattered.

For the first time, he lowered his noble head and begged Lin Cangzhu to give him a chance, at least let him use his power instead of just being a pet.
Lin Cangzhu nursed him back to health carefully until his fur was shiny and majestic, but his tail was still bald.

Lin Cangzhu: "Little wolf, give me a cub, please? The tail will grow after the cub is born. I'm not going to lie to you."