治愈小可怜[女A男O]

Jing Xi, who loves to be coquettish vs. soft-hearted and pitiful, Ning, an

outstanding female entrepreneur who started from scratch, Jing Xi clicked on the first novel in her life, which is a book A scumbag and a cheap writer.

As soon as she opened the door to a new world, a newer door opened. She dressed as cannon fodder whose purpose in the book was to give money and show affection to the heroine.

What should she do if the little pity in the book makes her a little moved?

The matter has come to this...

action is better than heartbeat, acting coquettishly and cutely, without any psychological pressure at all.

What? Is it embarrassing for a top alpha to act coquettishly?

But poor little boy, he just does this. The people in her arms can testify!

Small Theater 1:
Jing Xi: "Is this a proposal?"
Ning Qing held back for a long time: "You are still a student."
Later, Jing Xi took Ning Qing directly to the Civil Affairs Bureau.
Jing Xi grabbed Ning Qing, who was about to escape, but he couldn't help but refuse: "I have completed my credits and graduated ahead of schedule."
Today's birthday is just the right time to get married.

Small Theater 2:
Jing Xi hugged Ning Qing from the back and whispered in her ear: "Brother, I was wrong."
Ning Qing's ears turned red and she ignored her. Last night, she let herself call her sister, and now she is acting like a baby.