我的藤蔓Alpha[女A男O]

The interstellar space has lasted for 20,000 years, and humans and demonic plants have been fighting for thousands of years, and they are mortal enemies of each other. .

  Ye Wuyuan is in the middle, a combination of alien plants and humans, and a powerful vine that has never been seen in thousands of years. He can break their strongest reconnaissance starship with just a swing, and everyone is worried about it.

  In order for her to choose humans after waking up, instead of being seduced by magic plants and becoming the enemy of humans. The federal government allowed countless people to try to make sacrifices, but without exception, those who entered were brutally thrown out.

  Until the last three days, the youngest and most promising general of the Federation went in and did not come out for seven days.

  Ye Wuyuan only found those noisy humans annoying, but teasing an aloof man was indeed fun. Three days later, seeing how coldly and fondly he held her in his arms, she complied with his wishes and turned him from Alpha into her Omega.

  But the process was so addictive that her vines were set on fire for several days. It's a pity that humans don't know that she is not afraid of fire and can even light her own fire.

  It was not until later that Ye Wuyuan discovered that he was the general who protected mankind the most, and he only came to sacrifice, not to love. No wonder I hugged her so tightly that day.

  Ye Wuyuan only found it funny to see him expressing his spiritual body, Snow Wolf, which had never looked at her once.

  -Pei

  Jin didn't know what was wrong with Ye Wuyuan. The vines that liked to wrap around his ankles and wrists suddenly stopped wrapping around him and just stared at him.

  Another day later, her alien plant brother sent a voyage alien plant, and Ye Wuyuan never appeared again.

  Later, everyone congratulated him. His alien plant Alpha took away the most terrifying magic plant and died together! He was free, had fame and fortune, and was the greatest general.

  In fact, Pei Jin went crazy looking for her, no matter how dangerous the place was. But all the alien plants, including the terrifying demonic plants in the past, ignored him, shrank into the soil, uprooted themselves and ran away, staying far away from him. Until Pei Jin suddenly fainted.

  "King, your Omega seems to be pregnant." The magic plant trembled as it felt like it was being touched.

  "Boss, it seems that a human Omega will die when he gives birth to a baby. He may be here for this." The experienced alien said.

  "Method." Ye Wuyuan glanced at the person who was rubbing his face against her leaf.

  "Take out the seeds and throw them away..."

  When Pei Jin woke up, he found that he was entangled with her again, but he was not playing with him like before.

  Pei Jin refused to hand over the seeds in his body no matter what, but Ye Wuyuan had already pressed him and took the seeds away.

  The next day, Ye Wuyuan looked at the spiritual body, Little Snow Wolf, who had been crying silently, and Pei Jin, who was silent but unwilling to leave. Lost in thought.

  #The cub that was just planted one kilometer underground seems to miss him. #
  #That’s all, I can’t see him crying. Humans seem to like watching her catch fire. Why don’t you order some for him to play with? #

  Keep clicking and being attacked, Ye Wuyuan found that Pei Jin seemed to like her a little?