攻略那个反派女A[女A男O]

Once traveling through time, Opal became the villain in a certain interstellar novel.

As the Queen of the Emperor Star, she has always been arrogant, domineering and reckless.
For such an absurd queen, the Emperor Star has already had an undercurrent, and there are countless people who want to overthrow Opal and replace her. According to the development of the plot, she will soon lose her throne and become a ghost killed by the sword, and will be infamy for thousands of years!

Opal: Going against the will of heaven and changing one's fate...it's exciting!

Soon everyone discovered that the queen had changed - she was diligent in governance and concerned about people's livelihood. Even the Omegas she loved most in the past had been forgotten without even looking at her.

Some Omegas do not believe in evil and still try their best to seduce Opal.
Opal is cold: Omega will only affect the speed of my conquering the galaxy.
Everyone returned disappointed, and the queen liked to mention a new label "not close to O color".

Until one day, they were horrified to discover why the new young master of the Ling family was covered in rum-flavored pheromones that belong exclusively to Her Majesty the Queen? !
Anything that is not close to O color is a lie! +

*

Lingchuan is differentiated into high-quality Omega with charming pheromones.
What awaits him is his father's "hope", hoping to use him to please the queen and rise to the upper class.

Even harder to accept than this was a dream he had.
In the dream, he was told that he must influence the villain in his youth and let him return to the right path, otherwise the world he lives in will be completely destroyed.

That villain is called Opal.
It is Her Majesty the Queen who is the only one in the world's eyes with a bad personality!

Lingchuan frowned in disgust. At this moment, he had no idea that soon, he would be willing to surrender to her, just to stay in her eyes for a moment longer...