我和男主拿了不同剧本[女A男O]

One day, Chen Ju found out that she was the cannon fodder female partner in the novel.

The plot clearly states: The male protagonist has his own golden finger and a powerful plug-in, and successfully reaches the pinnacle of life. She is a stepping stone that provides free experience to help the male protagonist achieve success and fame. In the end, he sacrifices for the righteousness and achieves the title of Tool Man.

The voice in her head told her that if she wanted to change her destiny, she had to be more passionate than the male protagonist.

Ever since, she understood and wanted to steal the limelight.

An emergency occurred during the entrance examination. She pushed the male protagonist away and chopped off the head of the A-level insect beast with one knife.

The chiefs of other military academies formed a group to provoke him. Before the male protagonist could say anything, she hit him with a mecha.

When the Zerg invades, one person must be the vanguard. She offers to replace the male protagonist and go to the battlefield.

When Chen Ju finished everything she had to do, she found that she still couldn't avoid the cannon fodder ending.
Damn, rubbish script, ruined my relationship!
Just when she was about to lie down, the male protagonist suddenly appeared, fighting off all those who came to chase her, and then carefully hugged her back with red eyes.

"I won't let you be alone again."

Chen Ju:? ? ?

**

Since time traveling, Shao Pingyang's life has been going smoothly, until one day a bug appeared in the system and the world plot began to collapse.

An accident occurred during the exam, and he fell into the mouth of an insect beast. When he was about to die, he suddenly saw a flaming sword light streaking across the sky, burning all the insect beasts.

He had only seen one person use such a special skill of flashing thunder and fire, and he was his mortal enemy.

From then on, she appeared in every critical moment.

He never understood why.

Until one day he saw the answer on the Star Forum.

——No one will always save your life unless she has a supreme love for you.