他给高冷情敌生崽崽[女A男O]

Gu Shihuai is afraid of hardship and pain. He is a precious and rare omega, but he is not afraid of coldness. The beautiful love rival school belle o. Young Master Gu has been looking for trouble for two years, and the other party always resolves it with calmness and calmness, which makes me angry!
It wasn't until he accidentally got into a car accident during the summer vacation that Gu Shihuai realized that he was the desolate cannon fodder in the interstellar ABO novel with no one to collect his body. He sneered and gritted his teeth, Xu Yousheng, we will see!
God saw that he was so arrogant and gave him a nightmare package designed to treat dissatisfaction.
Gu Shihuai was finally scared out of his wits. Oh wow, why don't you just say harsh words!
God: No, boy.

Xu Yousheng pretended to be A because he just wanted to protect himself and get into a good university. But there are a lot of suitors and a lot of troubles. She couldn't look down on any of these guys who were greedy for her beauty. Until she met the young master who loved to explode, he was cute and interesting, and she felt that it was better to act than to move her heart.
Look, as long as she stays calm, Gu Shihuai's eyes will always be on her.