邻居Omega弟弟借住我家[女A男O]

A former neighbor's brother came to Suyang's house temporarily.

The younger brother is not yet differentiated.

Sister Alpha said straightforwardly on the first day he moved in: "Don't use the things in the refrigerator indiscriminately."
Worried about her brother's misunderstanding, Su Yang explained clearly, "There are alpha inhibitors in it."

Her brother is well-behaved and sensible. He listened carefully to what she said.

He always took the initiative to do the work at home, showing a hard-working attitude, and was not angry when her sister misunderstood him. Su Yang felt guilty and took the initiative to give him a pair of new shoes.

Unexpectedly, not long after the shoes were delivered, her brother, who had always been quiet and well-behaved, would be summoned by his parents for fighting with his classmates.

Suyang went to help.

When she arrived, her brother was sitting silently in the office and didn't speak. Suyang asked him, "Why are you fighting with people?" The
brother didn't answer, he lowered his head and looked lonely.

When she got home, the people who had been silent all the way fixed their eyes on her and complained in low voices.
"Sister."
"He soiled my shoes."

It was a gift from my sister, and my brother liked it very much.
  ——I don’t even want to wear it.

Alpha's estrus came quickly and violently. Su Yang didn't predict it accurately and suffered in vain at home.

With the sudden secretion of hormones, she gasped and touched the inhibitor on the bedside, but unexpectedly it was empty.

The part placed in the cabinet was used up last time and there was no time to replenish it, while the remaining part was frozen in the refrigerator.

She forgot to close the door tightly, and her brother who was staying at home came looking for the sound.

With her last bit of consciousness, Su Yang informed her brother of the current situation and asked him to quickly go back to the house and lock the door.

Who would have thought that the well-behaved and sensible brother would suddenly become rebellious.

He said: "Sister, I don't want to leave."
Then he closed the door and locked the two of them in the house.

Su Yang didn't know that the last life-saving straw in the refrigerator had actually been drained out long ago by this duplicitous and evil brother.

He was the only antidote in this house.