长夜无光(女a男o)

On the 521st day of Gu Shoubai and Huo Xi's secret love, the army needed to perform a secret mission. They sneaked out without a communicator. The two people who had made an appointment to watch the stars were staring at each other on the playground, and the atmosphere was quite awkward.

The individual soldiers and commanders who were looking for someone in the Manchuria Operations Center had only one idea: Who kidnapped their strongest individual soldier/commander?

A cry of exclamation attracted the anxious people to the playground. What did they see? The two people who have no contact outside of the mission are still very naive when they fall in love. They only know how to fall in love by looking at the stars.

The underground love affair was successfully exposed, and no one knew that it was Gu Shoubai's intention, except Huo Xi.

…………

Huo Xi and Gu Shoubai met through a promotional video at the First Federal Military Academy.

Title of the promotional video: "Alphas who were burglarized for picking up people in those years"

Gu Shoubai was highly recommended by the school leaders because of his good looks. Huo Xi was elected as "the least attractive person in the promotional video" because he slept in culture class. "The alpha you want to play"

. During the filming of "First Encounter," Huo Xi played an alpha who was burglarized because she coveted Omega's beauty. She whistled five times before she succeeded. She was the least hooligan in history. .

She changed the line "Hey, beauty" to "Oh, beauty" to fully display the innocent and good temperament.

Later, Gu Shoubai, the famous, beautiful and cold Omega in the Federation was chased by Huo Xi, an innocent and good person.

Everyone: Sure enough, this is all a routine. No wonder she could whistle five times back then. This is all premeditated and all for Omega.
I give you the loyalty of a person who has never had faith, and the sadness of a person who has been looking at the lonely moon for a long time