炮灰竹马不干了![女A男O]

Xu Yue and Luo Chen are childhood sweethearts who grew up together. They are inseparable and very close every day. Everyone they meet is To say they are a couple.

  But every time Luo Chen would jump out and say that they are the best AA brothers in the world and he likes O!

  Of course, Xu Yue had already differentiated into a female Alpha at this time, but Luo Chen had not differentiated because of his poor health and was still a male Beta.

  Unexpectedly, Luo Chen realized that he fell in love with Xu Yue before he was transformed into Alpha.

  It was also at this time that Luo Chen found himself in a sweet AO article about "Fate to Fall in Love with You". The protagonist female A is Xu Yue, and he is a cannon fodder who doesn't want Xu Yue to be occupied by other sweet O's. He keeps pestering her and finally makes Xu Yue bored!

  Luo Chen hesitated for more than half a month, and one night when Xu Yue held him in his arms for the winter, he decided not to be cannon fodder!

  He wants to strike first, break Xu Yue off before Xu Yue's destiny Omega appears, and have an AA love affair with him!

  Then later, when Luo Chen successfully heard Xu Yue tell others that she liked Alpha, he differentiated into Omega.

  Luo Chen: QAQ?

  It was also at this moment that the destiny Omega in the book appeared, and Xu Yue still rejected him on the grounds of AA love.

  Luo Chen: QAQ is over, it’s over, even Destiny can’t break her! 

  Small Theater:

  Luo Chen pretended to be A for a while, but one day in front of Xu Yue, pheromones floated out on the spot... It was A or O, you could tell it by smelling it.

  Because Xu Yue's expression was so terrifying, Luo Chen didn't dare to ask any more questions the next day, packed up his things and left secretly.

  Then he was caught by Xu Yue, who had a darker face and took him home.

  "I, I'm O..." Luo Chen reminded in a low voice.

  Xu Yue almost grinded her teeth, and finally bit his face to vent her anger: "Why do you think I said I wanted to have an AA relationship before?"