魔尊她穿成废物Alpha[女A男O]

Shi Hanqiao is a female devil who makes the three worlds fearful, and she has passed through the body of a female A from the interstellar world. She is delicate and weak, has poor physical constitution, and her mental strength is so low that she cannot connect to the mecha. She is a well-known waste in the entire galaxy.

  She is a shame in A and a group favorite in O.

  A looked down upon her and laughed at her in front of her face.
  Shi Hanqiao turned around and fell on the shoulder of O, whom A had a crush on, crying. He smiled as he watched the other person being scolded bloody.

  Afterwards, during the holographic battle, a certain A was crushed by [Demon Lord], and the mecha's head was twisted off.
  [Demon Lord] Become famous in one battle.

  *
The interstellar mecha competition is coming soon.

  Omega was silent and encouraged each other: Aqiao must participate.
Alpha: Don't participate anymore, it will embarrass Alpha.

  However, Shi Hanqiao made it all the way to the finals, shocking everyone's jaws.

  Some people have discovered that Shi Hanqiao's fighting style is very similar to that of the boss [Demon Lord]
  Alpha: Ugly Rejection, the Demon God is the strongest, and Shi Hanqiao is not worthy.

  Until the last game, Shi Hanqiao twisted the opponent's mecha's head.
  Alpha: ...My face hurts.