我家先生娇弱不能自理[女A男O]

In the ABO era, citizens have been divided and all need to attend Imperial College.
1.
Jian Lanyi is an Alpha. She was addicted to training and couldn't help herself, until she heard about the deeds of an Omega in the academy:
"I heard that Omegas are very good-looking, but this one is tall and thick!" "
I heard that Omegas have delicate hands, so don't learn from this one. Instead of arranging flowers and sewing, she controls a mecha!"
Jian Lanyi wanted to compete with him at first, but found that he was not as tall and thick as the rumors. Instead, he was cold and cold, with a slim waist and long legs, and more importantly, he had excellent fighting talent...
2.
Yuexing is an Omega. My friend heard that the fighting maniac A came here to cause trouble. When he ran to the training ground, he saw Yuexing lying on the ground tired.
"Damn it! I'll find someone to teach her a lesson!"
"Wait a minute..."
"You said it's not good for you to take flower arrangement classes with me?"
"No," Yuexing paused for a moment, and raised the corners of his mouth, "How can you arouse her? Where's your attention? Haha -"
the laughter stopped suddenly, "Quickly, inject me with the inhibitor!"
3.
Jian Lan got her wish and got the beauty in her arms. A group of Alphas who had been beaten by her husband came to laugh at her for marrying a "O Tiger", Jian Lanyi clenched her fists and punched all the Alphas.
"Nonsense, my husband is an Omega. He is too fragile to take care of himself. I have to take good care of him."