我超超超超超乖的![女A男O]

As the sole owner of the Dai Group As a girl, Dai Xi has been like a dog since she was a child, but when she acted recklessly in high school, she was taught hard by her obsessive-compulsive senior.
Seniors are not allowed to be disheveled, fights, climb over walls, or violate various middle school rules.
She was like a dog that had found its little master. She liked him so much for his domineering force, how he forcibly controlled her, and how much he liked the faint smell of toffee. Unfortunately, the senior had no shortage of girlfriends around her, so she could only maintain it. Secret love.

After years.
After the senior became a top student, he was cheated on by a scumbag and turned to raise an obedient and well-behaved puppy.
Dai Xi is an actor, and he immediately played the role of a poor female college student in distress: "I'm super, super, super, super good!"

From then on.
Seeing the Alpha who was trying hard to get close to her senior, she said, "I don't have the vision and fun as she does. Brother, you won't look down on me." The senior bought drinks for
other Alphas for their birthdays, and she said, " I've never had a birthday cake in my life. Brother, I'm really ignorant."
When her senior wanted to duet affectionately with a male singer, she said, "Brother, if I can be as dazzling as him and stand with you, I'll be happy. Okay."

Then.
The senior looked at her more and more strangely.
Dai Xi: Ah! The fragrance of love!

One day.
The scumbag girl stalked her senior and asked her to get back together. Dai Xi, who had just touched the senior's little hand, immediately beat the scumbag girl in the alley and laughed dangerously and wantonly: "Come back to Yuanyuan again and break your legs!" The scumbag girl trembled
. trembling.

The senior standing at the alley witnessed everything and twitched his mouth: "Good?"
Dai Xi: Playing... playing off:)