对家好像忘不了她(女a男o)

Excuse me, How do I attract the attention of my ex, who is a movie star?

Zhou Shiye coughed and said, "Become her opponent."

...

#surprise, Zhou Shiye offended Huanshen with one word #

The new little prince of rock and roll returned to China, and offended the queen of domestic entertainment ratings with one word.

The reporter asked: "Who is the celebrity who impressed you the most in domestic entertainment?"

The man said without hesitation: "Zhao Fanhuan."

"Huh?"

I have never heard of any interaction between the two. They are both Alphas. Could it be? Mutual appreciation between people of the same sex.

I didn't expect that person to break the reporter's expectations with just one sentence.

"It's so colorful, it's annoying just to look at it."

"Hmm???????"

...
#surprise, Zhao Fanhuan and Zhou Shiye are participating in the same variety show#

I have long heard that Zhao Fanhuan will participate in "Friday Practice" "Life", and I also heard that a mysterious guest will be coming.

Unexpectedly, the other person turned out to be Zhou Shiye.

For a while, the fans of the two families were quarreling.

[Are the show crew crazy, bringing these two together for the sake of popularity? ]

[As far as I'm concerned, I'm really afraid that the two of them will fight at the recording site just for the sake of popularity. ]

[No, no, no, we Huanshen family fans didn't say anything, but you Zhou family army were excited. ]

[ I have long disliked the boy named Zhou. We are so happy to be participating in the show this time that we cannot tear him apart with our hands! ]

[Funny, are we Yeye afraid of you? The first fierce A is okay. 】

The fans of the two families were quarreling fiercely. Who would have thought that the principals of the two families would just snort.

Everyone knows that they are at odds with each other, but who knows that they have an unknown story.

At that time, Zhou Shiye was unruly and wild. He often got into fights and was like a wild child with no one to care about him.

As for Zhao Fanhuan, she was cool and cold, with an A-shaped face, not as beautiful as an alpha. She always ranked first in age, and was always called other people's children.

No one would have thought that these two people could get together.

No one could have imagined that these two people would become each other's salvation in those bleak days.

No one could have imagined how the extremely wild Zhou Shiye lowered his head and leaned in front of Zhao Fanhuan to beg for her mark.

No one expected the cold and cold Zhao Fanhuan to look like she was suppressing her sexual desire with red eyes.