被退婚后反派求我娶他[女A男O]

Luo Heng transformed into Alpha, the dog-licking Alpha whose engagement was broken off by the heartthrob protagonist in the heartthrob novel.

On the same day, the heartthrob protagonist came with a group of suitors to announce the break-up of the engagement. Luo Heng, who expected to be entangled, agreed to the request to break off the engagement without hesitation.
The heartthrob was confused, and so were the suitors.

After breaking off the engagement, Luo Heng was about to enjoy her single life happily. Unexpectedly, the Yin family was afraid of angering Luo Heng by breaking off the engagement without permission, so they gave her a new Omega.

This marriage partner is thin and handsome, with pale blue eyes without any impurities, like the most beautiful glass in the world.
The matching degree between Luo Heng and him is 95%.

Just when Luo Heng wanted to go home with her beautiful wife in her arms,
Omega cautiously said: "Hello, I am Yin Wang."

Yin Wang, the only villain in this book, went crazy and wanted to kill the heartthrob. The protagonist was finally punished by the law.

Luo Heng: "Thank you, I've already withered."

2.
Yin Wan is an unpopular Omega, whose only value is to marry into the family.

His younger brother is also an Omega, but he is loved by his parents and has a fiancée who loves him deeply.

Later, his younger brother broke off the engagement, and his parents gave him to his younger brother's former fiancée, the Alpha standing in the clouds.

Yin Wan knew that his only hope was to hold on to this Alpha, otherwise he would be sent to the cruel Alpha noble. He tried his best to seduce her and beg for a little bit of her love.

3.
Luo Heng felt sorry for Yin Wan's tragic experience in the original work, and soft-heartedly agreed to the engagement.

After getting married, the Omega who nominally belonged to her grabbed her wrist and looked at Luo Heng with soft blue eyes.

However, Luo Heng's mind was filled with his crazy appearance in the original novel.
She couldn't help but take a step back: Harmful... afraid of QAQ