无法拒绝[女A男O]

Li Xi never thought that one day she would be plotted by someone.
She had always marked an Omega, and the other person might be pregnant.
She tried her best to find the other person, but she didn't expect that she actually knew an Omega named Yi Ren.
————
After losing his parents and being helpless, Yiren encountered an accident and became a demon master.
Monster masters are also called unclean people because they form a contract with monsters.
When he was desperate and destitute, he accidentally became pregnant with the child of the person he loved. The
reluctance in his heart made him run away with the baby and his little monster Tuntun...
————
In a dilapidated apartment, Li Xi found the pregnant Yi Ren.
He was suffering from morning sickness by the pool until his eyes filled with tears. He kept apologizing to her.
He wanted nothing but a hug for the baby.
Li Xi looked at his weak appearance, like a crystal fragile snowflake that was about to disappear. At
that moment, Li Xi thought that all solutions were useless.
She was silent for a long time and said to him: I will marry you.

Yiren knew that he would be caught by her sooner or later, because the other party was the heir to the powerful Li family on Planet Aquamarine.
He was well aware of the gap between himself and her, but he could not refuse her marriage proposal
because his love had been moved and it was difficult to recover.