亡国敌妃·女A男O

On the eve of the decisive battle, Li Xi, the empress of Yu State, persuaded Yu Qingling, the Prime Minister of Sheng State, to surrender for the last time, but he refused without any room for change.

On the day of the overthrow of the country, Yu Qingling wanted to die and die for the country, but was forcibly taken back to the harem by Li Xi and given to Fengwu Palace where only empresses could live.

Although Yu Qingling was a poor man, he became the prime minister of the Sheng Kingdom at the age of thirteen. After that, he supported the Sheng Kingdom for ten years with his declining body.
Everyone knows that he is extraordinary, stunning, talented and beautiful, and that Yu Qingling will be hard to come by in a hundred years.
I don't want him to linger in the harem.
He didn't want to live, so Li Xi tried every means to force him to live, become her concubine, and give birth to children for her.

Li Xi: You have a hostage in my hands, do you understand?
Yu Qingling: What do you want from me?
Li Xi: Don’t seek death, just survive.
Yu Qingling: ...Okay.
Li Xi: When you are my counselor, you can only think about me and think about me alone.
Yu Qingling: Okay...
Li Xi: In order for you to stay with me legitimately, I will make you my concubine.
Yu Qingling: It's a bit awkward...
Li Xi: My great fortune needs someone to inherit it. I don't have children yet, so do you understand what I mean?
Yu Qingling:?