21k special

(canon..?)

walking around with judith as she talks to caleb and evan. they were throwing fits and wouldn't calm down so judith offered to help me out.

we found a good place to sit down, caleb and evan were bickering back and forth. they're normally fighting each other.

evan ran off and caleb and rolling his eyes and huffing. he moved closer to me and sat down on my lap.

"can i go play?" caleb asked

i nodded and he ran off in the opposite direction that evan went in.

judith and i talked for a long while before michonne joined us.

evan came running to me and throw his arms around me,

"look! look!" he said excitedly

he placed a small flower that didn't look like it was quite ready to be picked into my hand.

"where did you find this?" i asked

he pointed to the direction, it was near the wall. it worried me but i didn't think that the wall would come down anytime soon.

"where's carl?" judith asked

"he's at the house, he's sleeping. i think he stayed up all night, he was working on something but wouldn't let me into the room." i said

judith shared a look with michonne and i raised an eyebrow.

"what?" i asked

"nothing..!" michonne said far to quickly

i shrugged it off and played with evan for the time being. he looked an awful like me, caleb was a mix between carl and i.

i wonder what maggie's doing about now, she's been at hilltop for a long while. i barely get to see her.

she doesn't often visit, if she does it's mostly for business or whatever.

she doesn't like it here is my guess. i had plans to go see her, but not everything turns out the way you want when you have children.

"are you happy to be getting married soon?" michonne asked me

nervous is more like it, i feel bad for carl. rick..well he isn't around anymore. after what happened on the bridge everyone expect me and a few others figured he was dead.

daryl had gone looking for him, anyways. what do i even say in the vows? the nervousness was turning into anxiety the closer the date got.

i was going to be the one everyone watched, the vows..what do i even say? who'll walk me down the aisle?

"ahh, yes i am excited. are you guys?" i said

"YES! IM SO SO EXCITED!" judith said, her eyes practically lit up

she's going to be my flower girl. she volunteered to be actually, but she was the first person i thought of when picking a flower girl came up.

"i'm happy that you two are getting married. i'm also happy you picked me as your maid of honor, speaking of that. have you talked to maggie about it? does she even know your getting married?" michonne said

"she doesn't know, i was going to tell her but i've gotten distracted" i said

"she's here now, i think doing business. LETS GO TELL HER!!!!" judith said jumping up and grabbing my hand

evan pouted and michonne played with him. i smiled and walked along side judith holding her hand.

"you think she'll agree? i mean, what if she has something important to do next weekend?" i asked

"shut uppp. i would be over joyed if i was maggie, haven't you noticed? she'll literally drop whatever she's doing if you need anything." judith said smiling up at me

"i'm glad" i said

we walked around, we asked a few people if they'd seen maggie. they pointed us the the correct direction and we took off.

judith flung the door open and stepped in looking around, maggie popped her head out from behind a wall and smiled when she saw me.

"y/n has something to ask youuu!" judith said

"oh? well go ahead and get to askin'" maggie said with the same old accent i remember.

i looked at the floor and got an elbow right in my side from judith when i didn't speak up.

i looked up at maggie and she had an eyebrow raised, she was waiting for me to speak..

"uhm- would you like to me my maid of honor..next weekend?" i asked

she blinked a few times and proceeded what i was asking of her.

"your gettin' married?" maggie asked

"i am.."i said

she started crying. like literally crying. i started to freak out and stood there not knowing what i was supposed to do.

"uhhh" i whispered

"im glad you asked, of course i'll be your maid of honor" maggie said getting up and hugging me

"y/n also has two people she wants you to meet!" judith said

i rolled my eyes and patted maggie's back, judith clearly doesn't know how to read the room.

i didn't know any good boy names so i picked whatever came to mind,

hope you guys enjoyed! if you have any requests or recommendations let me know!

ALSO, if you watch kny PLEASE FOR THR LOVE OF GOD go check out _yyunaa_

word count; 843