chapter 67

rick got inside the garage, he yelled at us to hurry up and get it moving.

walkers broke into the back door of the garage as we got out and into the rest of the house.

rick slammed the garage door shut. the walkers nails dragged on the other side of the door, their snarling was loud...a lot louder.

rick placed a couch over the door and carl, rick and jesse leaned against it trying to hold it down as best as possible.

"hey, hey. what happened in there???" rick asked

"we were looking for tools and knocked over a shelf." carl lied

"we heard yelling." jesse said suspiciously

"yeah, ron saw them break through the gates. we had to move. that's what happened." carl explained out of breath.

"y/n, there nightstand in my moms room. we can brace the couch with them. come help?" ron said

i looked over at him, sweat dripping down his face. his hair looked liked a mess. who did they actually lie and get away with that.

i glanced at carl, permission wasn't needed to go help ron. but i felt better getting it from him.

carl leaned off the couch, "carl? it's okay?" rick asked

"yeah, it's okay." carl said

we all made our ways upstairs, ron led the way he seemed a little irritated that carl decided to come along.

i was relieved he decided to.

i closed the door,

"hand me the gun, grip first." carl said pointing a gun at ron

ron turned around "carl..im sorry." ron said

"yeah. i know, now give me the gun." carl said

ron took the gun out of his holster and held it out for carl. carl didnt put down his gun until he had ron's gun.

"look, man. i get it. my dad killed your dad, but you need to know something. your dad was an asshole." carl said

ron stared at carl, he looked...at ease but also kinda ticked off...?

"alright. knock it off, let's go before they think we're fighting again." i said

i opened the door and left, carl and ron followed after.

michonne and gabriel were looking through the windows, jesse walked over to them.

"they knocked down one of the sculptures. all that noise, it's drawing more." michonne said

just as michonne finished her sentence judith started to cry. rick turned around along with everyone else.

"i'll get her." rick said

rick's footsteps fated as he walked further away from us. ron stood next to his mom and she rubbed his back trying to soothe him.

the couch moved from the door and carl and ron immediately grabbed something and pushed it against the door.

we all struggled against the pressure of all the walkers, jessse yelled for rick and we could hear his loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

rick came running and slammed himself against the couch,

"there's just to many for them!" gabriel said

the table fell off the dresser that had been sitting in front of the back doors, walkers pushed themselves inside the house.

"EVERYONE GET UPSTAIRS NOW!!" michonne yelled and pulled out her katana.

we all backed up, the walkers pushed through the barricades that sat in front of the front door as well.

rick made sure to grabbed the couch and force it to sit in front of the stairs so that the walkers couldn't get up to us.

they stormed the downstairs area. the growling and snarling getting louder, it might just be me that's hearing them be louder than normal...

my ears stopped ringing, but i've been hearing the sound of...church bells? i don't know if that's what they we're. but that was the best way to describe what i was hearing.

it was going on inside my head, if it wasn't, someone would have said something about it by now.

"i got this one, you get the one behind it. we're going to need at least two." rick said

rick's knife went into the first walkers head, the blood from its skull going on the wall as well as the couch. i watched as the blood dripped down the white wall.

rick pulled the knife out of the walkers head, the walker slumped forwards and michonne killed the one behind it.

rick leaned forwards and grabbed the walker pulling it up with the help of everyone, he pulled the next walker up the stairs as well.

"you stay here. you see anyone squeezing through, you come get me." rick said

he dragged a walker away, michonne dragged the other.

"we're going to need bed sheets, enough for everyone." rick said

"bed sheets for what?" jesse asked

"we all go to the armory. " rick stated

"how?" jesse asked

"we're gonna gut these things. cover ourselves with the insides. it'll mask our smell, make them think we're like them. i've done it before. we stay calm, we don't draw attention, we can move right through 'em." rick explained

"they're in the house, they're making noise. more are coming." michonne added

michonne put her katana through the stomach of the walker, she slowly loved the katana put. the skin parted pretty easily.

"anyone who stays here is gonna die." rick said turning his head to face, jesse, gabriel, and ron

"what about deanna?" gabriel asked

the song tiptoe through the trough the tulips played in the back ground. jesse told same earlier to keep it off, guess he wasn't listening.

michonne placed her katana to the side, she placed her hand inside the walkers chest. she made a face everytime. she placed the organs and meat next to where rick was working.

rick picked up the meat and organs. he rubbed his hands all over the sheets. he made sure there were huge chunks of meat on the sheets.

michonne excused herself from the room and went over to where deanna was resting.

he placed one sheet on himself, he told us to put on the rest of the sheets and he'd help put everything on it since it was easier to do while we already had them on.

the smell was so disgusting. "help me here?" ron said

michonne was helping out carl put the guts on his sheet.

"do it yourself." i replied

i looked at sam.., he was standing behind his mom waiting for his turn to come. his hands were shaking and he was whispering to himself.

GIYYYYSSS!!! a few more chapter and then i'm going to start a book 2, i don't want this book to be TOO long, so that's why i decided to make another book.

(this was pre-written and posted with all the other chapters that will come out today.)

word count; 1126