008 front wedgie.

 ( chapter eight )
FRONT WEDGIE.

Sydney had been going crazy all day

Sydney had been going crazy all day. Yasmine had not stopped talking about her birthday party later that night and how only the coolest people would be invited. Sure she was excited for a party, but a lot less excited that all of the people she'd recently begun to spend more and more time with obviously wouldn't be on the guest list.

"Isn't it gonna be a bit small with only "vips" going?" Syd wondered, walking with Yasmine and Moon to Moons car. The school day was over and Syd just had to walk across the street to the children's playground once she dropped the two off to find where Cobra Kai would have an unofficial practice.

Yasmine rolled her eyes, looking at Syd. "Obviously it's not going to be small like the three of us small. It will be big enough that everyone not invited will be jealous they weren't there without having to deal with a rager." Syd shrugged. "Whatever you say, Yas. I guess I'll see you both tonight."

Moon quickly hugged Syd. "Bye! We're gonna have so much fun." Moon and Yasmine got in Moons car, driving off as Syd waved goodbye to them before immediately making her way across the street as people began showing up.

"Hey, Syd! I didn't think you'd come." Eli noted, watching as the girl walked over to him. "And why's that?" He smirked lightly. "Bit public, isn't it?" Syd sent the boy a sarcastic smile. "Suck my dick?" The boy just laughed, turning around to go back to sparring Bert, who he'd somehow convinced to spar with him.

Syd then noticed Aisha, Miguel, and Demetri on the bench behind her sitting in silence and Syd moved to sit on the ground by Aisha after waving to the three.

Demetri suddenly looked at Miguel. "Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Miguel sighed. "I told you I'm not hungry, man." Demetri looked forward, shaking his head. "I still think you're overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw." Miguel responded. Syd looked up confused, squinting as the sun blared down above her. "All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chode." Eli spoke, kicking Bert in the face before moving back toward the group. "It's probably her brother or something."

Miguel shook his head. "No, dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." Demetri shrugged. "Depends what part of the country you're in." Syd laughed a bit at that as Miguel continued, "Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me."

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance." Eli shrugged, like it was obvious. "You do realize that's the exact type of thing that would push Sam away, right?" Syd wondered, looking over at Eli who just shrugged.

"Sydney's right. Don't listen to Eli." Demetri spoke. "It's Hawk." Eli replied angrily, sending Demetri a look. "Yeah, whatever." Demetri replied. "The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her."