041 the terry silver takeover.

 ( chapter forty one )
THE TERRY SILVER TAKEOVER.

 ( chapter forty one )THE TERRY SILVER TAKEOVER

A lot had happened in the past two weeks after the All Valley. Sensei Kreese had been arrested for the assault and attempted murder of Raymond, something Syd hadn't even known about until Sensei Silver explained it to the class. She'd gone to the doctor and been told 4-6 weeks for her foot, leaving the girl with either 2 or 4 more before she could walk on it again. And finally, Cobra Kai had moved locations. They no longer stayed at the place on Reseda, rather a brand new giant facility Sensei Silver had explained was once home to the original Cobra Kai dojo in Encino.

Syd couldn't do much at practice, often being used by Sensei Silver as a helper to explain how moves worked and to teach until she was back and ready. Miguel had disappeared, last Eli had said the boy was off in Mexico, but safe.

Tory wasn't around as often anymore, keeping away from the dojo for a reason she wouldn't tell Syd. Robby didn't come by either, telling her before he left with his dad to Mexico for some sort of bonding trip that Cobra Kai wasn't the home for him. The timing of that Mexico trip seemed a bit coincidental, but from the way Robby spoke of it he didn't seem to know anything.

It seemed like everything was changing and Syd hated the way things were turning out. She knew everything just felt harder since she wasn't 100% with her foot and insanely restricted with what she could actually do, but she just hoped when it was healed that things would get better.

So, Syd just found herself lying in bed as she watched a movie with her leg raised up on two pillows to keep it elevated. She'd honestly been a bit hard to reach the last few days, not leaving her house and barely leaving her room. Oliver was getting nervous for the girl, and that's why he called Eli.

Eli walked into the room, smiling lightly as he looked at the girl. "Hey." Syd looked up, just looking back down at her computer again. "Hi. Oliver let you in?" Eli nodded. "Yeah, he's worried about you. And honestly so am I."

"I'm fine. It's not like there's much else for me to do." Syd replied with a frown. She didn't like people worrying about her, especially when she had it all under control. "Yeah, I know... but you should have some company every once in a while. It's not good for anyone to just be completely alone for days on end." Eli replied. "You're here right now, I count that as an interaction." Syd spoke.

Eli frowned, just watching the girl. Oliver was right to be worried, she obviously wasn't doing good but she was too stubborn to admit it. Eli knew how hard it was for Syd not to be going to her daily activities, especially ballet and karate. He assumed that was the worst of it, how she was falling behind for something she couldn't control.