030 traitors and flying fists.

 ( chapter thirty )
TRAITORS AND FLYING FISTS.

"Why is this happening? Why tonight?" Eli frowned, sitting in the passenger seat of Syds car while she drove the two to Sam's house

"Why is this happening? Why tonight?" Eli frowned, sitting in the passenger seat of Syds car while she drove the two to Sam's house. This was actually happening and Syd was nervous about how it would end. "I think Sensei saying Miguel and Sam were teaming up got to Tory." Syd replied. "Well yeah, but why are we going? I don't think this is a good idea." Eli replied.

Syd frowned. "I don't either, attacking someone in their own home just feels extra wrong." Eli frowned. "Then let's not go." Syd shook her head. "We have to support Tory. It's like Sensei said, when one of us strikes we all do. We can't betray our team when they need us." Eli sighed, knowing this would be happening.

"Look, I don't know what you have to do to get to that point... but you're going to need to turn off whatever you need to turn off to get this done." Syd spoke, pulling into a spot a few blocks down from Sam's house. Eli nodded, doing as the girl asked as the two got out of the car and met up with their team.

"I'm glad you all came, good choice. Now, let's do this thing." Tory spoke, anger radiating off of her. Syd nodded, ignoring every thought in her head that said to turn back. She's promised Sensei Kreese she'd help Tory, and she wasn't going to let either of them down.

They all split off, Syd going with Eli toward the side door. They were going to try and trick one of the people inside into coming out, making the door easily accessible. Mitch had posted about going to Sam's for a party, unknowingly cluing Tory in on exactly where they all were that exact moment.

Eli pulled out his phone, playing cat noises to try and get one of the people inside to come out and check the noise out. Syd was worried it wouldn't work, until suddenly Bert was opening the door and stepping outside. The boys all smiled, jumping the smaller boy before they grabbed him and threw him into Sam's window.

Syd, Eli, Kyler, and a few of the other guys all walked into the house, coming face to face with both the Miyagi-Dos and Eagle Fangs. "It's payback time, Rhea." Kyler spoke, speaking of when Miguel beat the shit out of him. They all moved closer to the non-cobras, all of those kids backing up at the threat of Cobra Kai. "Let's go." Kyler smirked.

Suddenly Tory kicked the front door open, walking in with Rickenberger and another boy behind her, quickly joining the rest of her team. "Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash." Tory spoke.

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel tried, already knowing the girl was heading the attack. She was the only one who'd be mad enough to attack, and he was hoping he could get to her. "It's too late. This ends tonight!" Tory spat back. "No mercy!"