026 vengeance.

 ( chapter twenty six )
VENGEANCE.

"Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass

"Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass. Syd even took LaRusso down before she ran away. I took care of Chris. Oh! And Hawk got that beta Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho and just..." Mitch recounted, mimicking breakage before laughing, "Cold-blooded. No mercy!"

"Way to go, Hawk." Red hyped, nudging the boys shoulder. Syd rolled her eyes, walking over to Eli with Tory on her side. "You know, I didn't think you were actually gonna do it." Tory spoke honestly. "Yeah, well, they got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel." Eli replied, noticing the way Tory looked away at the mention of the other boy. "You still haven't seen him yet, have you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Tory replied, walking away from the two. Syd sighed, watching her friend leave before her gaze turned back to Eli, and the horrified look on his face. "What?" Syd wondered, turning around before understanding why.

There stood Kyler, along with Brucks and a bunch of other kids from their school. Syd felt her heart-rate increase, reminders of the day Kyler had trapped her at her locker playing through her mind. Her heart-rate only increased when the boy noticed her as well, smirking slightly.

"Class. Welcome our new students." Sensei Kreese spoke, only confirming Syds worst fears. Mitch smiled, walking toward the group as he looked at Kyler and Brucks. "I'm gonna call you guys... Chodenose and Taintbreath."

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler questioned, taking a step toward Mitch. "Oh, uh, nothing. It's just this thing we do around here sometimes." Mitch explained, cowering back as Kyler pretended to go at him. "Okay." Mitch nodded, walking away.

Syd grabbed Eli's arm, pulling him with her toward Sensei Kreese. "Sensei, I don't think these guys are Cobra Kai material." Eli voiced. "Yeah, they're not the ones." Syd added, looking back slightly and noticing Kyler already staring at her. "Weren't you the ones saying that we should get new recruits?" Sensei replied, staring between the two. "Well, yeah. But... Look, I know some of these guys and they're—" Eli tried, Sensei Kreese cutting him off. "Natural athletes. Which is exactly what's been lacking in our dojo. Everyone, fall in."

The two just looked at each other, bowing slightly to Sensei Kreese before taking a few steps back and falling into their spots. "Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift. Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo. Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." Sensei Kreese spoke to the class.

With that he nodded, signaling for everyone to do whatever it was they needed to do in order to be ready. Syd watched as Sensei Kreese's eye met her own, nodding slightly to let the girl know to follow him. She instantly did just that, following behind the man and taking a seat across from him in his office. "What seems to be your issue, Miss McKinley? With the new recruits." Sensei Kreese wondered, staring at the girl.