050 it all ends tonight.

 ( chapter fifty )
IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT.

Syd walked slowly beside Tory and Sam as Sam brought the two to the meeting place she'd set with the boys

Syd walked slowly beside Tory and Sam as Sam brought the two to the meeting place she'd set with the boys. Syd was nervous, she hadn't spoken to any of them in a while and didn't know if she was ready to talk to Eli again. The last time she'd seen him he wasn't doing well, and she didn't know how to talk to him anymore.

He'd been texting her since the party where Tory told Sam about the cheating, just trying to make sure she was okay but the girl hadn't been answering. She felt bad, but Sensei Kim was ready to let her break her wrist for even thinking she still cared about the boy, if they were texting Syd had been worried she'd have a lot more than a possible broken wrist next time.

"So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear?" Syd heard Dementri wonder, now knowing they were getting much closer as she felt her stomach drop. "You guys know just as much as we do. Sam just told us to meet here." Miguel shrugged. "At least she's talking to you. I can't even get a response from—" Robby started, only to be cut off by Eli. "Tory? Syd?"

The three girls walked up slowly, Syd and Tory looking around the boys anxiously. "What's, uh... What's up?" Miguel wondered, confused on what was happening. Sam, Syd, and Tory hanging out wasn't exactly something he expected to ever happen. "Hi." Robby spoke, looking at Tory. "What happened to your hand?" He questioned softly, looking at the girl worriedly.

"Yeah, what the hell?" Eli added, worriedly looking at Syds hand as well. "Are you okay?" He continued. "It was nothing." Syd spoke, holding her hand behind her back. She noticed his hair was back to the original blue again and while she liked the green, she thought this color suited him. "Yeah, uh, training accident." Tory agreed. "I'm okay."

"We think we have a way to prove that it was Silver who assaulted Stingray." Sam explained. "If the attack happened at the old dojo, that would have been after Silver installed the new security cameras." Tory continued. "So we would just need to gain access and see if his cameras caught the attack." Syd finished.

"So maybe it's all on tape." Miguel realized, smiling. "No, but that place was cleaned out." Robby replied, shaking his head. "That might not matter." Demetri spoke, looking around, "I mean... the systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. When Silver moved out he probably took the whole system with him."

Tory nodded. "I think he did. There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo." Eli smiled. "If we get access to it, we can definitely find that footage. We could even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." Sam nodded. "Get ahold of everyone else. Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai... tonight." Syd smiled lightly, nodding. If there was ever a time to switch sides it was now, and Syd was ready to be with the good guys again. Once and for all.