053 a johnny lawrence style slumber party.

 ( chapter fifty three )
A JOHNNY LAWRENCE STYLE SLUMBER PARTY.

"Wait I'm sorry, it exploded all over his face?" Syd repeating, laughing slightly as she walked into Miyagi-Do with Sam

"Wait I'm sorry, it exploded all over his face?" Syd repeating, laughing slightly as she walked into Miyagi-Do with Sam. "Like pink paint everywhere?" Sam nodded, laughing. "Yeah, it was actually hilarious." Syd shook her head. "I would kill to have seen that." Sam just smirked, pulling out her phone. "Don't worry, I took photos."

She quickly showed Syd the images, Syd laughing at the pissed off look on Mr. LaRussos face. "This is the best thing I've ever seen." Syd smiled. "I'll send it to you. It needs to live on forever." Sam laughed, smiling as well.

Syd had been there for the actual party, though the surprise had been ruined once she looked at Sensei Lawrence's shirt. Mr. LaRusso hadn't come out again till later, taking a shower before anyone arrived. But now Syd had seen exactly what had happened.

"Come on, let's go warm up." Sam smiled, setting her stuff down. Syd did the same, moving to begin working on the kata Mr. LaRusso had been teaching them. It was all really calming, honestly. Syd enjoyed the slower movements and focus that came with them.

She still loved Sensei Lawrence's Eagle Fang style, but Mr. LaRussos style was helping her make sense of the things she felt when actually fighting.

Soon enough Tory joined them, the three moving together through the motions silently. It was definitely still a bit awkward between the two, but Syd could tell they were warming up to each other more and more as time went on.

"All right, all right. You got the kata down. Let's see you use it." Sensei Lawrence decided, looking between the three. "Sam and Tory first. Fighting positions." He directed.

Syd moved out of the way, watching as the two bowed. "Ready? Fight!" Sensei Lawrence yelled. Syd watched the two both hold back, neither girl obviously wanting to go harder than the other as to not create any problems again. Tory kicked forward weakly, punching softly as Sam dodged.

"Come on, fight." Sensei Lawrence groaned, not enjoying what he was seeing. Sam swung her leg around, not even getting close to Tory as she landed again. "What is this, Ice Capades? That's enough. Uh, McKinley and LaRusso let me see it." Sensei Lawrence decided.

Syd and Tory switched spots, Syd facing Sam. "Go!" Sensei Lawrence spoke. The two girls began circling each other, using Mr. LaRussos method as they stared at each other. Syd sent a quick punch toward Sam, the other girl blocking it before sending a kick Syds way, one that got blocked as well.

They went back to circling, Sensei Lawrence groaning. "Stop! Nichols, back up next to them. All three of you are just dancing around. Twenty-five reverse punches. Ready?" They all nodded, moving into their fighting stances. "Yes, Sensei!" Tory vocalized.