049 enemies made of stone.

 ( chapter forty nine )
ENEMIES MADE OF STONE.

Sam suddenly attacked Tory, throwing her backwards as Syd jumped out of the way, not wanting to get another broken bone from the LaRusso girl

Sam suddenly attacked Tory, throwing her backwards as Syd jumped out of the way, not wanting to get another broken bone from the LaRusso girl. "Fight! Fight!" A boy screamed, bringing attention to the girls. "Shit." Syd frowned. "Can we please just talk?" She tried, really not wanting the mob of teens to join in on the conversation.

Sam just shoved Tory again, answering Syds question. "Sam!" Tory gasped, not fighting back. "You knew all along that Silver cheated at the All Valley and you did nothing?" Sam screamed, shoving Tory again. "You don't know what it's like in there, what I've— we've had to deal with." Tory replied, sending Syd a look. Syd just frowned, watching again.

Sam yelled out, throwing another punch that Tory blocked. She shot her attention to Syd. "And what? You knew this whole time and just let me feel guilty for what happened at the All Valley?" Syds eyes widened and Tory shook her head. "She didn't know. I told her tonight, no one else knew. If you're gonna be pissed, be pissed at me."

"Oh, don't worry." Sam shot back, kicking Tory into the dumpster behind her. "I am." Syd ran to Tory, checking on the girl as she stared at Sam. "Stop!" Sam just attacked again, Syd quickly dodging the attack as Sam's foot landed right between where the girls had been on the dumpster. "My entire family has suffered because of you!" Sam yelled, going at Tory again.

Suddenly Miguel, Robby, and Eli were between the girls, each grabbing one of them as they looked between the three confused. "No! Sam, that's enough!" Miguel snapped. "She's been working with Kreese this whole time." Sam yelled, pointing at Tory. Tory had told the girl how she was working with Sensei Kreese to take Sensei Silver down as well as all the details surrounding it, something Syd found out at the same time Sam did.

"What?" Robby questioned, staring at Tory. "Syd?" Eli questioned, looking at the girl sadly. He now wondered how long she knew about this and never told him. Syd just looked around, feeling like everything was happening too fast. "I— I didn't know." She breathed out, meeting the boys eyes.

"Why did you only come forward now? Huh? Because you're a coward." Sam spat, staring at Tory. "Screw you, LaRusso. I knew this was a mistake." Tory frowned, walking by Syd and grabbing her hand, pulling the brunette off with her as Sam ran the other way.

"Tory." Robby frowned, hoping the girl would come back. "Sam." Miguel tried. "Syd." Eli spoke, reaching toward the girl. Syd just looked back at the three boys, sadly staring at them before turning around and walking off with Tory.

Tory was right, this was a mistake.

———————