Binding The System

The night was quiet. The maid Luzhu quietly left and closed the door.

  Seeing that she was the only one left in the room, Jiang Chuchu calmed down and studied the system she had bound in the morning.

  With just a thought, the system page appeared before my eyes.

  Character: Jiang Chuchu

  Level: 0

  Intelligence: 80

  Stamina: 70

  Appearance: 90

  Skills: None

  Items: None

  Gold: 0

  Silver: 0

  Copper Coins: 0

  (Rechargeable)

  Ding, congratulations to the host for successfully binding and obtaining a novice gift package, which includes (skills: photographic memory, items: primary spiritual spring)

  Whether to open the novice gift pack.

  "yes"

  Ding, congratulations on obtaining the skill

  Photographic Memory: How to obtain, novice gift pack, unique skill, cannot be upgraded, can make people remember everything they see.

  Congratulations on getting the item

  Primary Spiritual Spring: A small spiritual spring that produces spiritual spring water every day. One drop can warm the body and improve skin quality. Drinking it every day can slightly improve your appearance and physique (upgradeable)

  Jiang Chuchu just felt a warmth in her body and felt lazy all over.

  Click on Personal Properties again.

  Character: Jiang Chuchu

  Level: 0

  Intelligence: 82

  Stamina: 71

  Appearance: 91

  Skills: Photographic memory

  Item: Primary Spiritual Spring

  "The properties have changed. Could it be the effect of the spiritual spring?" Jiang Chuchu kept this in mind and prepared to study it slowly later.

  She turned her eyes away from her personal attributes and looked at the main page. On the left, only the personal attributes and my room buttons were lit. In the middle, the current task requirements were displayed.

  Task 1: Plant 3 acres of wheat

  Rewards: 10 experience points, 20 copper coins, and a wheat husk and core separator.

  Task 2: Make a bag of flour

  Rewards: 20 experience points, 50 copper coins

  Task 3: Sell wheat

  Rewards: 10 experience points, 10 copper coins, and a small flour machine.

  Mission 4: Earn 100 Copper Coins

  Reward experience 50, sauce-flavored pancake recipe

  Task 5: Reclamation of the second piece of farmland

  Rewards: 20 experience points and one 80-year-old ginseng.

  Task 6: Make a basket of steamed buns