Scholar

Gu Jingyu was in a trance, and only came back to his senses when he felt his wife calling him. He responded in a low voice. "If you need anything, feel free to go find Uncle Qi."

  Qi Bo is the steward of the Gu family. He is loyal and has watched the two brothers of the Gu family grow up under his care.

  For a woman to be able to pursue a career in ancient times, she needed the support of the man beside her. Jiang Chuchu happily returned a kiss and rubbed off him.

  Starting a business is really addictive!

  Jiang Chuchu asked someone to bring paper and pen for use.

  He was not idle during this period. He harvested all the crops in the space with his eyes closed, and then bought sugarcane seeds again and planted them in preparation for making sugar.

  If you want to extract sugar from sugarcane, you need professional machines.

  She bought the juicer blueprint from the mall, carefully copied out the details, and said to Gu Jingyu: "I went to the market a few years ago and met a Persian. He used this to easily squeeze out sugar water."

  She pointed at the handle and said, "It's easy to operate, even a young woman can do it."

  "The sugar yield is also huge." He began to gesture excitedly: "With this, we can make a lot of money."

The dark and bright eyes sparkled with dazzling brilliance, and Gu Jingyu felt as if he was being burned by fire deep in his heart.

  He put down his hand that was supporting his chin and nodded seriously: "I believe you, just go ahead and do whatever you want to do."

  Jiang Chuchu, who received support, quickly asked Yiyun to give the drawings she copied to Qi Bo and asked him to make more.

  Having grasped her career, she couldn't let go of her love either, and began to flatter Gu Jingyu.

  "My Yuyu is so nice."

  "How come Ayu is so outstanding?"

  "Woo, I really can't live without Yu for even a day."

  She twisted her slender and soft waist and walked around Gu Jingyu deliberately, acting pitiful.

  Gu Jingyu was greatly stimulated!

  Gu Jingyu couldn't stand it!

  No man can stand this!

  If this matter is not dealt with, when will it be dealt with?

  Gu Jingyu stared at the person in front of him with burning eyes, and without waiting for her to stop, he picked up the beauty and walked towards the bed.

  ......

  Jiang Chuchu, whose waist was sore, looked resentfully at Gu Jingyu playing with a long spear outside the window. She had to say that he was very energetic.

  She goes to bed late and gets up early. She feels ashamed of herself for her part-time job!

  Luzhu was holding a plate of peach cakes and eating them with gusto, squatting at the door of the room waiting for the girl to call her. Since the girl got married, according to the rules, they, the dowry maids, should also change their names, but in her heart, the girl will always be her girl.

  "This halberd is so powerful." Luzhu shared the peach cake in her hand with the little girl next to her and started gossiping.

  "The second young master has been using a sword since he was young. He was known as the number one young master in the capital back then! It's all the fault of the Wang family." The little girl pouted and stood up for her own young master.