Planning System Space

Zheng was somewhat moved by what he said. Thinking about it carefully, it seemed that Gu Jingze never asked her to do anything. After they got married, he often encouraged her and supported her no matter what she did.

  like.......

  Going to the northwest is also a good choice.

  Done!

  Zheng's blood boiled with excitement. Since her husband had no objection, she couldn't back down.

  Seeing that Zheng had made up her mind and there was no melancholy look on her face, Jiang Chuchu finally felt relieved.

  They would feel more at ease to wait until Ah Zhu grows up before setting off.

  After having dinner with Zheng, Jiang Chuchu began to busy herself with planting fruit trees.

  He sent everyone away and locked himself in the room.

  Jiang Chuchu disappeared as soon as she thought of it, and flashed into the system space.

  Call up the system page and take a closer look.

  Character: Jiang Chuchu

  Level: 13

  Intelligence: 83

  Stamina: 79

  Appearance: 97

  Skills: Photographic memory

  Item: Primary Spiritual Spring

  Gold: 2345

  Silver: 349646

  Copper coins: 83764927

  All the values ​​have increased a lot compared to when the system was first bound, and a lot of property has been accumulated. Jiang Chuchu has nothing to use for it now, so she simply goes to check the warehouse.

  The big yellow jackfruit looked like a glowing yellow gem, tempting Jiang Chuchu to eat it.

  Jiang Chuchu's eyes widened, hesitating between thinking that she was full and that the jackfruit was delicious.

  After hesitating for a while, he still couldn't control his foodie nature.

  Jiang Chuchu felt that even if she was full, she could still eat a little more...

  Jiang Chuchu, who had eaten and drunk her fill, replanned the land, stored the already mature wheat and rice in the warehouse, and replanted corn and sweet potatoes. Now wheat has been successfully promoted, although the scope is not very wide. After the second season of wheat is harvested, there will be no need to worry about grain seeds. At least people around the capital can grow high-yield wheat.

  Due to geological reasons, there are no paddy fields around the capital, and rice cannot be grown. The rice they eat is transported from other places by merchants. Because rice is easy to store and has a long shelf life, although it is more expensive than wheat, it is still affordable for well-off families.

  Since rice could not be grown, Jiang Chuchu, who wanted to enrich the varieties, turned her attention to corn and sweet potatoes.

  She only left a small amount of land to grow wheat, and planted corn and sweet potatoes on the rest of the land.

  The Polygonum multiflorum and ginseng in the medicine field were already mature. She harvested them with a thought and carefully stored them in the warehouse. The warehouse would not lose time and could ensure the best efficacy. She also replanted some precious medicinal materials such as Ganoderma lucidum and Cordyceps sinensis.