Unexpected Incident

The Jiang family caravan was robbed in Yangzhou.

  Yangzhou has always been wealthy and is a famous land of fish and rice.

  Jiang Jia Dalang brought people there because he saw the safety of the trade route to Yangzhou, but he didn't expect to be robbed.

  "I heard that the robbers were refugees. They robbed and killed people and were very cruel." Luzhu seemed to be able to imagine the scene at that time and her expression was a little scared.

  Such large-scale fighting and killings rarely occurred among refugees, let alone in the relatively wealthy area of ​​Yangzhou.

  "Thanks to the protection of the escort agency, the eldest son of the Jiang family was able to save his life. I heard that he was hit on the arm by an axe, which angered the head of the Jiang family and he didn't even pay the escort agency."

  "The people of the escort agency suffered so much loss just to protect the Jiang family back, how can they let it go?"

  "That's right. The head of the Jiang family has made a harsh statement that he will no longer cooperate with the escort agency in the future."

  Mrs. Jiang fainted several times from crying because her son was injured. The head of the Jiang family was also very angry. He lost a large sum of money and his son was seriously injured, which was simply adding insult to injury.

  The people from the escort agency are not doing their job well, yet they still dare to come to our door to ask for money. They are simply overestimating their own abilities.

  He couldn't suppress the people from the escort agency openly, but he could make them suffer in private.

  "The Jiang family is going too far. I heard that when they hired the escort agency, they paid very little money and only said that their mission was to protect the young master."

  The escort agency has clear divisions to protect people, items, etc. The charges vary depending on the number of people and weight value. The Jiang family chose the cheapest one.

  "The Jiang family is powerful, but the people in the escort agency are just a bunch of guys who know some martial arts and have no background. They dare not speak out. For the sake of the remaining brothers, we can only let it go."

  Yiyun interrupted and said, "Okay, Luzhu, didn't you prepare honey milk for the girl? Go and get it for her."

  "Oh." Luzhu agreed heavily.

  Honey was added to the hot milk. Except for the absence of pearls, it tasted similar to milk tea, mellow and sweet. Jiang Chuchu drank half a cup in one breath.

  "Milk is still the best~" Jiang Chuchu lay on the bed contentedly, and said to Yiyun and Luzhu: "You guys go and drink it too."

  After saying that, he closed his eyes and studied the system space with peace of mind.

  Today's system space has changed a lot. At a glance, wheat, rice, sweet potatoes, corn, ginseng, Polygonum multiflorum, mulberry, kudzu root, apples, strawberries, coconuts, carrots, cabbage, spinach, carp, shrimp, crabs, chickens, ducks, geese, etc.

  I picked a strawberry, washed it and put it in my mouth.

  The strawberries produced in the space are much more delicious than the ones Jiang Chuchu ate in modern times. The strawberries produced in the space are larger in size, but taste sweeter than small strawberries, and are more juicy. When you take a bite, you will feel happy and satisfied.