Clothes Shop

"Your heart is hard to predict, Ayu."

  Jiang Chuchu reached out and touched Gu Jingyu's face, looked into his eyes and comforted him: "The swords on the battlefield are blind, it's good for father and mother to stay away from the battlefield, at least we don't have to worry about their safety every day."

  "Besides, my eldest brother is still in the northwest. He is so smart and steady. He will protect himself and the people."

  Jiang Chuchu knew how sad Gu Jingyu was. He wanted to go to the border to help his father and brother, but he had to protect his sister-in-law and was too busy to do so. He also couldn't bear to leave himself behind, and forced himself into a dead end.

  She reached out and smoothed his frown: "Ah Yu, when sister-in-law gives birth safely, we will go together to find our father and brother."

  Gu Jingyu shook his head. He couldn't bear to see Ah Chu suffer. Although he was worried about the safety of her father and brother, if he left the capital, Ah Chu would have to endure the pain of separation from her loved ones.

  My parents are not at home, and my sister-in-law is pregnant and has to manage such a large mansion, so she is too busy to do it.

  It’s not that Jiang Chuchu is unwilling to help her sister-in-law share the responsibilities of housekeeper, but if she intervenes rashly, it will easily make people dislike her.

  The two of them were happily enjoying themselves for three days, and Gu Jingyu's honeymoon was over, so he rushed to the training ground early.

  Jiang Chuchu had nothing to do, so she took out her dowry box and started to take inventory.

  In addition to the shops given by the Jiang family, the Gu family also gave a lot of shops and farmland.

  I am familiar with my own shop and have managed it for a while before getting married, so I know what it's like.

  She needs to check all the shops given by the Gu family one by one.

  Gu's parents were very far-sighted. They divided their land and shops into three parts early on, confiscated one part for public use, and gave two parts each to their two sons.

  Therefore, although Jiang Chuchu married late, the shop she was assigned was exactly the same as her eldest sister-in-law's, except that she was given less money.

  Jiang Chuchu knew that the Gu family had very little money in circulation, and had used all the money to buy food and transport it to the border, so she didn't care about this matter.

  Because the land is evenly divided, there are many types of shops.

  Different from the Jiang family who made money by holding the wine-making recipe, the Gu family survived purely because they had many shops. Unfortunately, they did not have anything unique in the family, so the income from the shops was not much.

  Jiang Chuchu held the house deed in her hand and prepared to go to the cloth shop first.

  The cloth shop occupies a large area, but there are very few cloths and not many ready-made clothes. The clothes are hung high on the wall, and if you look closely, you can tell that they have not been moved for a long time.

  As soon as Jiang Chuchu entered, she saw the guys surrounding her.

  There's nothing we can do. There are no customers in the store and the guys are all idle.

  Looking at the employees in front of her, apart from the accountant and the shopkeeper, there were only five assistants in the shop. When she asked, she found out that there were originally six people in the shop, and one of them had taken leave to go home to take care of his elderly mother.